Pro serie 112 BLE
Pro serie 112 BLE is geschikt om stand-start sprints, starts uit startblok en ronde tijden te meten.
Data tijden en splittijden worden via Bluetooth verzonden naar GSM of Tablet, iOS of Android.
€1.068,43 incl. btw
Instant times at the coaches fingertips.
As the athlete passes the last transmitter the timing data is transmitted using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) to an Android or iOS device such as a smartphone or tablet.
Ideal for the sports coach or teacher assessing athletes speeds.
The Freelap BLE 112 allows the coach to do the following:
- run 1 athletes to gather 2 split times from a stationary start.
- run 1 athletes at a time from a fly-in start.
- conduct agility drills.
The Freelap Relay BLE Timing System is wireless, accurate, easy to set up and use, versatile, expandable, compact, and portable.
The system can time athletes in a wide range of training scenarios including block starts, flying sprints, splits, hurdles, tempo runs, laps, velocity of horizontal jumpers and pole vaulters, 10 and 40 metre dash, and change of direction drills.
The Relay 112 BLE Timing System shown here includes tripod, 1 FX Radio Chip, 1 Tx Touch Pro transmitters, 2 Tx Junior Pro transmitters
- Relay BLE connects to Android or iOS smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- FX Radio Chip Battery: Lithium CR2032 (included)
- TX Touch Battery: Lithium CR2032 (included)
- TX Junior Battery: 2 AA for each transmitter (included)
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Contents: (1) Relay BLE with Tripod, (1) FxChip, (1) Tx Touch Pro transmitter, (2) TX Junior Pro transmitters, (1) Pro Coach Canvas Case
- Warranty: One Year