Must-have versatile transmitter
Tx Junior Pro can be quickly set as a START, LAP, or FINISH transmitter. Convenient and easy to use, it lands on the ground and emits a magnetic field automatically detected by your chip when it passed by. With a detection field of 1.5 meters on each side, Tx Junior Pro can cover 2 lanes. Tx Junior Pro can be used with other Freelap transmitters. It switches off automatically to save the battery.
- € 113,40 excl. btw
- € 137,21 incl. btw
The Tx Junior Pro can cover 2 lanes: 1 lane of 1.22m on each side of the transmitter. Athletes can run at the same time on 2 adjacent lanes. To time more lanes, you can add transmitters.
/!\ Do not superimpose magnetic fields: If you want to time on 4 lanes, 2 transmitters are enough: 1 to cover the lane n°1 and n°2, and 1 other to cover the lanes n°3 and n°4.
• Weight: 220 g with batteries
• Dimensions: 115 x 115 x 150 mm
• Compatibility: FxChip / FxChip BLE
• Transmitter with 3 codes: START / LAP / FINISH
• Detection field: 1.5 meters
• Minimum distance between 2 transmitters: 10 meters
• Accuracy: 2/100 second
• Batteries: 2 x LR6 (AA) + battery indicator, and automatic shutdown after 12h
• Battery life: 300 hours
• Water resistance: 3ATM
• Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C